Friday, February 15, 2019

Full of Potential Disappointment


This is making me cry and not in a good way and more than likely going to be face palming so hard when watching the series. Now that I've re-read the comic series I'm just disappointed by the show's take on designs of the main characters. Spaceboy looks like an obvious scrawny guy in an obvious muscle/prosthetic suit in obvious bulky clothes. Kraken looks like a golden age Batman henchman that even Batman wouldn't remember who this guy is. And I don't know what they're going with on Séance but I'm sure it's gonna be offensive and tokenized.
And of course they've racebend one of the main characters. Because whatever helps a creative studio to excuse their laziness by throwing "progressive" and "diversity" around like used condoms at prom.


No comments:

Post a Comment