Saturday, November 9, 2019

Hits & Misses: Ant Man and the Wasp




Hit: Father and Daughter fun time.

Hit: Cassie Lang is just too damn adorable for this movie, like if you take a puppy and turn it into a human being.

Hit: So Scott's been on house arrest since Captain America: Civil War. Well at least there's a reason why he wasn't in Avengers Infinity War.

Hit: First Wasp action scene!

Miss: It must very annoying for the FBI to constantly breaking into Scott's house when he almost breaks the house arrest parole. And this is a running theme in this movie.

Real Talk: I don't know much about the villain Ghost, comics or otherwise. So I'm OK with Ghost being a woman.

Hit: Before seeing the movie for some reason I keep thinking that Janet Van Dyne would be the main villain. I'm REALLY glad this movie proved me wrong.

Hit/LOL: All of the size jokes in this movie.

Real Talk: It's certain that Hydra must've trained Ghost when they were within SHIELD.

Hit: That Ghost ass!

Hit: That Wasp ass!

Hit: The most exciting yet hilarious car chases in the movie.

Hit/LOL: You gotta love Luis' way of storytelling, dumb but endearing.

Hit/LOL: A literal mini Drive-In Theater.

Real Talk: Four people (Scott, Hope, Hank and Janet) doing scientific work. Suddenly I'm imagining a better Fantastic Four movie on screen.

Miss/Downer: Movie ends on a happy high note only to have the effects of Thanos taking hold. I mean yeah I was excepting it but not like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment