Tuesday, December 31, 2013

New Years Eve Review 2013

Well as 2013 is coming to a close I'll just give an overall review of films I've seen this year.

World's End: My god the humor is flipping endlessly hilarious, just non-stop comedy at its best.

Elysium: It was a fun film was pretty much watching a video game movie just less made of stupid.

The Wolverine: It was pretty good the fight scenes are better and the story wasn't a slapped together glob of plotholes.

Pacific Rim: I'll put it like this....Gundam, Macross, Voltron.....MAKE THESE FILMS HAPPEN! If Guillermo Del Toro can get giant robots right then just maybe there is hope.

This Is The End: It's not bad really it's one of those "shut off your brain" films. Most of the comedy in it are pretty funny and you really don't wanna mess with a fire ax wielding Emma Watson. Just throwing that out there.

Iron Man 3: Worth watching however, I think The Mandarin really didn't need to be in the film given how the film actually plays out differently from the trailer. But I understand why the film went this way so I'm not that disappointed, surprised and confused but not disappointed. And Also Pepper Potts is a bad ass so there's that to forward to.

Oblivion: It's rather a good looking film.

Evil Dead 2013: Despite my personal protest I went to see it and........................it's really good........it didn't piss me off I enjoy it. ARE YOU HAPPY NOW GUYS?

G.I. Joe Retaliation:.....FRAKING A, it's like they took the flaws from the first movie and improved them. As much as I like the first movie this one is AWESOME.

Man of Steel: I feel I owe this film an apology. I have no words of how amazing Man of Steel, Zach Snyder in his own prerogative does his best representation of Superman. Where as Superman Returns fails because of how Bryan Singer tries to emulate what Richard Donner did.

No comments:

Post a Comment