Sunday, November 18, 2012

The Cinema Snob Movie

So I went to HorrorHound over the weekend and had a great time I brought home a two-disc special edition of The Lost Boys which there was no way in hell I was gonna say no to that. And a new film called The Cinema Snob Movie; that's right I've met and chat with Brad Jones a/k/a The Cinema Snob along with Ed Glaser, Sarah Lewis, and Jake Norvell. Most have which autographed my copy of the DVD and upon watching this film I have to say I don't think the trailer did any justice to show how amazingly well made and hilarious the film is. Seriously I wasn't expecting so much thought out exposition and meaning put into this film. So yeah thank you Brad and the rest of the cast and crew for this amazing film and that everyone else should get this film IMMEDIATELY.

http://www.walkawayentertainment.com/Walkaway_Entertainment/THE_CINEMA_SNOB_MOVIE.html


No comments:

Post a Comment