Thursday, March 29, 2012

The Cast House: Resident Evil


Hello everyone and welcome to my new segment The Cast House here on the Film Vindicator. Just for fun I take comics, video games, etc. and just imagine who's playing whom. But for now in this first installment I'm doing some re-casting as it were. With a few new Resident Evil games I thought it be fair to re-make the four crappy Resident Evil films. Meaning I'm getting really tried of bashing on the Resident Evil films so I'm doing this little what if. The film will be based on the Arklay Mansion Incident from the first game. Meaning that the characters will be the S.T.A.R.S.' Alpha Team and some of the surviving Bravo Team. So here's my casting call of what I think should play the characters from Resident Evil 1 and who should direct it.

No comments:

Post a Comment